Help us identify your turbo
To identify your turbocharger, we need some information from you.
- The part number as stamped on the identification plate on the turbo itself
- The manufacturers part number (Toyota part number or Mercedes part number etc.)
- The license plate number of the vehicle.
- the VIN number of the vehicle.
- The make and model and year of the vehicle (this is often a problem – as years pass the vehicle can have several different turbochargers fitted). This is good information and may help us narrow the part number down to two or three different turbos. We will still need information from higher up our list.
Feel free to get in touch with us any time, we’re always happy to help.