At Turbotech we understand the importance of quality, so we only stock the highest quality parts. We want you to have the same confidence in our products that we do, which is why we offer a 1-year warranty on all of our Turbochargers and Exchange Units.
The 1-year warranty covers all Turbochargers and Exchange Units purchased from Turbotech, whether it be in-store or online, a new unit or a rebuilt one.
View our warranty terms and conditions here:
Turbotech Warranty Certificate
New and remanufactured turbochargers
TURBOTECH hereby warrants the attached Turbocharger assembly delivered hereunder to comply with the manufacturers specifications and is free from defects in new parts fitted and workmanship at time of service and/or repair.
The warranty periods are determined as follows (whichever occurs first).
TURBOCHARGERS serviced on licensed highway petrol vehicles – 12 months.
Turbochargers or cartridge assemblies supplied new on licensed highway petrol and diesel vehicles – 12 months.
TURBOCHARGERS serviced on licensed highway diesel vehicles, earthmoving, fishing or gen set – 12 months.
The following warranty conditions apply to a TURBOTECH Turbocharger unit.
- In the event of a warranty claim, the turbocharger unit is to be returned to TURBOTECH, in a complete and untampered condition. If the unit has been altered, dismantled or has had any attempted repairs carried out on it without the approval of a TURBOTECH technician, then the warranty shall be void.
- Should a warranty claim be made on a turbocharger unit, TURBOTECH reserves the right not to undertake to dismantle or reassemble or bear the cost of dismantling or reassembling the equipment to which the turbocharger assembly is a part.
- Any accident, mis-use, neglect or negligence of the turbocharger unit during transit or after its delivery is the purchasers responsibility.
- TURBOTECH must be notified in writing of a defect or non-conformity of a unit within the warranty period and the defective unit returned to TURBOTECH within 30 days of such a discovery.
- Upon reporting the defect or non-conformity of a unit to TURBOTECH, the unit is not to be continued in its operation and risk possible further consequential damage.
- The purchaser of the unit under the conditions is expected to record and maintain data and records accurately stating operation times and maintenance performed. At the request of a TURBOTECH representative the purchaser shall give access to such records for substantiating warranty claims.
- All warranties apply only to the original purchaser of the turbocharger unit.
- This warranty is void in the following circumstances:
- a) To any such vehicle in which periodic maintenance has not been performed under the manufacturers guidelines by the original purchaser.
- b) In the event of repairs being carried out by other parties.
- c) Any damage caused from the mis-use of/or use of incorrect fuels or oils.
- d) Any induction into the unit of foreign objects by means of the air, exhaust or oil passages.
- e) Any use of silicone/sealants on the turbocharger
- f) If the product is used in any type of motor racing or sports competition, any off-road professional or recreational use, custom or modified applications, any illegal highway, marine, industrial or commercial use.
All other warranties being forwardly expressed, implied or statutory, being any warranties, merchantability or fitness for the described purpose are hereby excluded and disclaimed due to exceeding of the warranty herein.
In any event TURBOTECH shall not be held liable for consequential or incidental damages.